**Apologies for cross-posting (yes, really)**

Closing date is midnight Sunday 2 December 2018 for anyone interested in joining me in the OA Team here at Imperial.

Senior Open Access Assistant

Job summary
*         This post is a great opportunity to join the open access (OA) section of the Scholarly Communications Management team at Imperial College London Library. Working with the Open Access Manager and other OA colleagues you will have a wide variety of responsibilities including implementing, promoting and managing open access services. The team provides support in enabling College researchers and staff to make their work available on open access in both the College's repository and by using the College's open access funds.
*
*         Closing date 2 December 2018

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/jobs/description/CEN00077/senior-open-access-assistant

Should you require any further details on the role please contact me below

John Murtagh
Open Access Manager
Library Services
South Kensington Campus