For those interested in behavioural public policy, there are now many articles on the earlyview section of the BPP website, in addition to the full issues that we have now published. Many of these are applied to health, which I know is where the interests of most of you are focussed. All are open access for the time being, and can be viewed here: https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/behavioural-public-policy/firstview

Regards,
Adam Oliver

To unsubscribe from the HEALTH-EQUITY-NETWORK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=HEALTH-EQUITY-NETWORK&A=1