Dear GNHRE Members,

I'm delighted to announce the publication of a new book, *Implementing
Environmental Constituitonalism
<https://www.cambridge.org/us/academic/subjects/law/environmental-law/implementing-environmental-constitutionalism-current-global-challenges?format=HB>:
Current Global Challenges,* which features a foreword by Justice Antonio
Herman Benjamin and includes chapters from many GNHRE members: Louis Kotze,
Chris Jeffords, Josh Gellers, Maria Antonia Tigre, Ademola Oluborode
Jegede, Carl Bruch, Aleksandra Egorova, Katie Meehan, Yousef Bugaighis,
Marcelo Buzgalo Dantas, Ana Lucia Maya-Aguirre, Jochen Sohnle, Ngozi
Finette Stewart, Melanie Murcott, and Irma Russell; it was co-edited by
Jimmy May and myself.  You'll find thematic investigations as well as
geographic studies concerning the manifold challenges to the effective
implementation of environmental constitutionalism. We hope you'll find
it interesting.

Erin

[image: image.png]
Erin Daly
Professor of Law
Delaware Law School <http://delawarelaw.widener.edu/>

Co-Founder, Dignity Rights Project
<http://delawarelaw.widener.edu/prospective-students/jd-program/jd-academics/public-interest/dignity-rights-project/>
Director, Global Network for Human Rights and the Environment (GNHRE)
<http://gnhre.org/>

*Dignity Rights: Constitutions, Courts, and the Worth of the Human Person
<http://www.amazon.com/Dignity-Rights-Constitutions-Citizenship-Constitutionalism/dp/0812244400>Reconciliation
in Divided Societies: Finding Common Ground
<http://www.amazon.com/Reconciliation-Divided-Societies-Finding-Pennsylvania/dp/0812221249/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8>Global
Environmental Constitutionalism
<http://www.amazon.com/Global-Environmental-Constitutionalism-James-May/dp/1107022258/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1415097728&sr=1-1&keywords=global+environmental+constitutionalism>*
*Implementing Environmental Constitutionalism*
<http://admin.cambridge.org/academic/subjects/law/environmental-law/implementing-environmental-constitutionalism-current-global-challenges?format=HB>
*Environmental Constitutionalism*
<https://www.e-elgar.com/shop/environmental-constitutionalism?___website=uk_warehouse>
Scholarship on SSRN
<http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=83682>

Adjunct Professor of Law and Dignity Rights
*Pakistan College of Law  <http://www.pcl.edu.pk/>*

Vice President, Institutional Development
*UNIFA (Universite de la Fondation Dr. Aristide)*
<http://unifa-edu.info/contenu/>