Dear Florian.

I am very interested in attending this workshop. Is it open to Latin America foreign? Are there still vacancies? I am Professor of Geotectonics at the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, and I have great interest in discussing the topic of teaching in the area. I also teach Basic Geological Mapping, Orogenesis, Geology of Central Andes (field work course) and PTt Paths in Orogenic Systems (post-grad). I know this workshop is European-centered, but even so I think it will be a great opportunit for sharing teaching experiences.

Many thanks,

Carla Porcher