Dear all:
Thank you all for your recommendations! While I appreciated all the papers, those reporting natural occurrence of L-tectonites are most helpful. It is these observations that help us to evaluate the relevance of various current models and to develop new understandings.

Thanks again!

Best regards
Rui

PhD Candidate