De: "yangruivv" <[log in to unmask]>
Enviada: 2018/11/06 14:03:34
Para: [log in to unmask]
Assunto: L-tectonites

Dear all,

I am recently working on how flow partitioning due to rheological heterogeneities is related to constrictional strain buildup. I am particularly interested in papers, theses, maps, etc. that report the distribution of L-tectonites in various geological settings. I appreciate your recommendations.

Sincerely,

Rui Yang
PhD Candidate
Department of Earth Sciences
Western University

To unsubscribe from the GEO-TECTONICS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=GEO-TECTONICS&A=1