Sent: 07 November 2018 12:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Unit E query - submitting amendment files

We submitted 2 amendment files earlier in October and they were definitely submitted as I always checked the A2C sent files.  However, I went to send another yesterday for Edexcel GCSE and the 5 students that had been previously submitted reappeared on the file to submit.  Does anyone know why this would happen?  And if so, how do I stop it?  It is for our newer college, it doesn't happen for the older college which has been set up for years, so perhaps there is a setting I need to change somewhere.  I'm not totally confident with Unit E as I've only been using it for a year.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you

Regards

Jayne

Jayne Harris
NCLT Trust Examinations Manager
NCN: 38185 NCP & 36213 NCD
T: 01977 802821
W: www.nclt.ac.uk<https://www.nclt.ac.uk/>
A: Park Lane, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, WF8 4QR
[https://nclt.ac.uk/emailsignature/signature-nclt.gif]

This message is confidential. You should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. You may use and apply the information only for the intended purpose. Internet communications are not secure and therefore New Collaborative Learning Trust, does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are only those of the author and not those of New Collaborative Learning Trust. If this email has come to you in error please delete it and any attachments. Please note that New Collaborative Learning Trust may intercept incoming and outgoing e-mail communications. New Collaborative Learning Trust is a charitable company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales (company number: 09257194). Registered Address: New College Pontefract, Park Lane, Pontefract, WF8 4QR.

DISCLAIMER: This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission or retransmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Waltham Forest College and any of its subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity.

Email has been scanned for viruses by Critical Software's email service.