*Apologies for cross posting*

Dear colleagues,

We are very glad to finally circulate our research network call for papers for next year´s SASE which will be held the New School for Social Research (New York City, 27-29 June 2019).

Attached the document with all the relevant info and details.

We look forward to receive your submissions for papers and/or sessions.

Please spread the word in your networks and amongst your colleagues who might be potentially interested!

Do not hesitate to contact us in case you need further info - you find our emails in the pdf file attached to this email.

We look forward to meeting many of you in New York City.

Our best wishes for 2019,

Lara, Torsten, Katherine and Joyce

Lara Monticelli (Copenhagen Business School): [log in to unmask]

Torsten K.R. Geelan (University of Leicester): [log in to unmask]

Katherine K. Chen (The Graduate Center of the City University of New York): [log in to unmask]

Joyce Rothschild (Virginia Polytechnic Institute): [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the EUROPEAN-SOCIAL-POLICY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EUROPEAN-SOCIAL-POLICY&A=1