Colleagues

DMU is looking to attract outstanding individuals for our Early Career Academic Fellowship (ECAF) in Urban Living. We particularly welcome applications from those interested to research in areas related to the work of our Centre for Urban Research on Austerity, the Local Governance Research Unit, or the People Organisations and Work Institute. It should be noted though that we have diverse range of research across the Leicester Castle Business School and the Leicester De Montfort Law School and are interested to receive applications in the wide area of 'Urban Living'. The Fellowships are 'tenure track' positions and, subject to sufficient progress during the first year, the ECAF will be appointed to a permanent academic VC2020 lectureship.

For further details and to apply, please see https://dmuhub.dmu.ac.uk:444/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_posting_apply?PARAM=cG9zdF9pbnN0X2d1aWQ9MDA1MDU2QTU1QzY5MUVEOEI3ODc2MzA1RkNENUIzODkmY2FuZF90eXBlPUVYVA%3d%3d&saml2=disabled&sap-client=900&sap-language=EN#.

Professor Jonathan S. Davies

Director - Centre for Urban Research on Austerity

To unsubscribe from the EUROPEAN-SOCIAL-POLICY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EUROPEAN-SOCIAL-POLICY&A=1