Dear colleagues,

This is the final call for participation -  *apologies for cross-posting*

art.earth, our partners The Royal Forestry Society and Timber Strategies and our academic partner Science Walden @ Ulsan National Institute of Science & Technology (UNIST) invite proposals to an international forum: Evolving the Forest.

This three-day international forum brings together creative thinkers and doers to explore physically and figuratively our relationship with wood, trees and forest over the past hundred years, and imagining that evolving relationship over the next 100. Keynote and featured speakers include Prof Kathy Willis (St Edmund Hall, Oxford), Prof Fiona Stafford (Univ. of Oxford), Beccy Speights (Woodland Trust), Sir Harry Studholme (Forestry Commission), and writer/broadcaster Piers Taylor.

The event takes place June 19-21, 2019 at Dartington Hall, Devon UK.

We particularly welcome submissions that challenge conventions of the academic conference: in what senses may we approach in our behaviours, our speech, our work, our ideas and ethos, the notion of voicing the forest?  We invite you to explore participatory workshops, discursive formats (interviews, on-stage conversations, etc.), artist presentations, and performative disturbance and/or interventions.

The FINAL deadline for submissions is November 19 2018 (22.00 GMT). All proposals must be submitted online at evolvingtheforest.uk/proposal-form

For full details visit evolvingtheforest.uk

Evolving the Forest Lead Convenor is Prof. Richard Povall. Please address any questions to [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the ENQUIRE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ENQUIRE&A=1