39th International Symposium on Forecasting

16-19 June 2019

Thessaloniki, Greece

The International Institute of Forecasters (IIF) will be hosting their annual conference in Thessaloniki, Greece in June 2019. The International Symposium on Forecasting attracts the world's leading forecasting researchers, practitioners, and students.  The IIF produces this annual event, which is recognized for consistently presenting important forecasting research by highly respected experts.

We would like to ask for your participation in helping us to promote this symposium by placing our conference on your website, journal or newsletter. Because the IIF is a non-profit, revenue neutral organization, we rely on the support of our membership and partner organizations to promote our event. If you are able to post our conference on your site, here is a brief overview:

International Symposium on Forecasting

16-19 June 2018

Thessaloniki, GreeceMakedonia Palace Hotel

The International Symposium on Forecasting (ISF) is the premier forecasting conference, attracting the world's leading forecasting researchers, practitioners, and students. Through a combination of keynote speaker presentations, academic sessions, workshops, and social programs, the ISF provides many excellent opportunities for networking, learning, and fun.

Speakers

Tanya Garcia, Texas A&M University

Tilmann GneitingHeidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies

Nigel Harvey, University College London

George Kapetanios, King’s College London

Gael MartinMonash University

Ian McHale, University of Liverpool

Important Dates - 2019:

Invited Session Proposals: 15 February

Abstract Submissions: 8 March

Early Registration Ends: 19 April

If you have paid advertising or promotional policies, please send the appropriate details to my attention.

Sincerely,

Pam Stroud, IIF Business Director

https://isf.forecasters.org/