Dear EATAW colleagues,

We are happy to invite you to our Workshop "Advances in Writing Analytics: Mapping the state of the field." taking place at the 9th Learning Analytics & Knowledge Conference in Arizona on 4th March 2019 (https://lak19.solaresearch.org/).

The workshop aims at mapping the state of the field and will allow for in depth discussion among participants. We in particular would encourage participation of European colleagues to allow for further establishing synergies as done previously e.g. on the Writing Analytics conference in Malmö this year.

Background and Call can be found at http://tinyurl.com/WALak19. Deadline for submission is 3th of December 2018. Accepted presentations will be published in LAK companion proceedings. Note that poster and demo submission for LAK19 is still open.

Hope to see plenty of you,
Christian on behalf of the organizing team (Shibani, Ming and Simon)

Christian Rapp, Dr. phil. MA (Essex)
Research Fellow
ZHAW Zurich University of Applied Sciences
School of Management and Law
Center for Innovative Teaching and Learning
St. Georgenplatz 2, 8401 Winterthur
Switzerland
Phone: +41 58 934 66 56
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, Website<http://www.zhaw.ch/fileadmin/php_includes/popup/person-detail.php?kurzz=rapp>