Hey everyone,

Just been catching up on the conversations about Richard.

I know Rich well, as I am also a founder of a new DSA product.

Our products are at a similar stage and we have held many joint Medincle / Present Pal webinars together. Like myself, Rich created his software out of his experience as a student with dyslexia.

Richard is incredibly passionate about dyslexia and is constantly looking for new ways to help others - whether that be as a doctor or by creating new solutions like Medincle or Higher Ed Clinic.

Having spoke to him at great lengths and actually seeing the software first hand - I was genuinely blown away by this.

I would strongly recommend catching up with Rich 1-1, especially around how data and confidential information is handled.

Cheers,

[https://presentpalapp.com/pp-icon.png]
Chris Hughes
Founder & CEO
Present Pal by Estendio
0785 6255 511
presentpal.co.uk<https://presentpal.co.uk>
[https://presentpalapp.com/twitter-icon.png]<https://twitter.com/PresentPal_> [https://presentpalapp.com/facebook-icon.png] <https://www.facebook.com/PresentPalApp/>  [https://presentpalapp.com/instagram-icon.png] <https://www.instagram.com/presentpal_/>  [https://presentpalapp.com/youtube-icon.png] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3XQEomzQOSSe9-QAHerz7Q>