Dear All,

Just another reminder that it's two weeks until our Compassionate Mental Health Gathering in Yorkshire. It's a fantastic training opportunity for anyone interested in mental health - personally, professionally or both.

World class facilitators with workshops including trauma sensitive yoga, open dialogue, Chloe Goodchild therapeutic voice work, and how to support someone in crisis or experience extreme emotional states, trauma or suicidal ideation.

Our venue is on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales, and there is wild swimming, clear pool, and heat suites, yoga studio and meditation pod, so it's a transformational learning retreat, plus a wellbeing boost and winter reset.

Email me if you want to come and have any questions about accessibility, programme, costs etc... Or just book to join us

http://compassionatementalhealth.co.uk/

We'll also be release two day tickets if anyone wants to come but can't make the full three days.

With best wishes,
Brigid
--

Brigid Bowen

Compassionate Mental Health

Tel/Ffon: 07711 051241

Email/E-bost: [log in to unmask]

Website/Gwefan: www.compassionatementalhealth.co.uk

Facebook: www.facebook.com/compassionatementalhealth

To unsubscribe from the DIS-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=DIS-FORUM&A=1