Dear Digital Classicists,

We are pleased to announce the ninth issue of the review journal RIDE, published since 2014 by the Institute of Documentology and Scholarly Editing. The current issue contains five reviews (two in English, three in German) that critically discuss digital text collections from different fields of Digital Humanities (incl. Papyri.info). In addition, an editorial highlights contents and central aspects of the reviews.

The following articles are included in volume 9:

All reviews are available at: http://ride.i-d-e.de/issue-9

The current issue also represents a milestone for RIDE as a whole: With the five reviews of the current issue, a total of 50 reviews are now available in RIDE, including 20 on Digital Text Collections and 30 on Digital Scholarly Editions. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all contributors for the good cooperation!

To another 50 reviews!

On behalf of the editors,

Franz

To unsubscribe from the DIGITALCLASSICIST list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=DIGITALCLASSICIST&A=1