As part of the E-ARK4ALL project, the DLM Forum in association with the OPF is carrying out a survey to establish eArchiving training needs across the sector. The results will inform the training we are developing for the eArchiving Building Block https://ec.europa.eu/cefdigital/wiki/display/CEFDIGITAL/eArchiving which comes fully on-stream during 2019.

The greater the response we achieve, the better we will be able to produce training material which address the needs of our community. If you are not the person in your organisation best placed to complete the survey, we would be grateful if you would bring to the attention of the person who can complete it.

The survey is relatively short, and may be found at: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/EARK4ALL_training_needs_analysis

Thank you in advance for your participation.

--
Becky McGuinness | Community Manager
@openpreserve | Skype: becky.mcguinness1

Open Preservation Foundation

To find out more about becoming an OPF member visit: http://openpreservation.org/about/join/

To unsubscribe from the DIGITAL-PRESERVATION list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=DIGITAL-PRESERVATION&A=1