Symmetry

Call for submissions – 2019

Dear colleague,

Symmetry Festival – 2019 organized under the auspices of the International Symmetry Association and hosted by the ZKM Center for Art and Media Karlsruhe will be held on 24-28 July 2019.

More about the http://festival.symmetry.hu

Please, submit your abstract then paper to contribute to the topics covered by the Festival (i.e., any form of symmetry, dissymmetry, antisymmetry, asymmetry, invariance, symmetry breaking, harmony, proportion, golden section, groups and their geometric and algebraic representation, etc., ….) with a report on fresh results, or review the latest developments in your field(s) of interest. Interdisciplinary approaches are appreciated.

Please, invite your interested colleagues in your institution, in your geographic region, in your thematically close scientific community all over the world. We will be pleased if you can invite people in the company of whom you and we will feel ourselves in a more comfortable intellectual atmosphere.

We would like to rejuvenate the symmetry movement. Please, invite your students! Special discount registration rates are offered for students. Note, the future of our present efforts depends on how much can we forward them. Do not forget, we can also learn from their fresh ideas, new approaches.

Organise your own workshop! Invite 8-16 colleagues to discuss a specific topic related to the application of symmetry (or just its absence, distortion, breaking, …) in your field of interest.

Any further idea to enrich the program of the Festival is welcome.

Submissions: first: max 4 page Extended abstracts of papers and exhibition items;
then: full papers of accepted lectures and catalogue items by invited artists. Proposed length of the final papers is 6-20 pages in the given B5 format.

Yon can find here the format of submission, and style sheet.
.doc, .docx, .rtf formats are preferred.

Submissions should be sent by email to: [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" class="">[log in to unmask]

Good luck and the best wishes,
Festival Symmetry Organizing Committee

====
Paul Brown
http://www.paul-brown.com == http://www.brown-and-son.com
UK Mobile +44 (0)794 104 8228
Skype paul-g-brown
====
Honorary Visiting Professor - Sussex University
http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/ccnr/research/creativity.html
====

To unsubscribe from the CAS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CAS&A=1