Dear all,

the scanner is back up for business as of this aft.  The aesthetics of the reception area are not *quite* what I had anticipated coming back to, but everything is usable in the reception, testing, bathroom, and console room area (along with the magnet obviously).

Please do let your participants know that the suite looks rather 'in-progress'; the work took a little longer than expected evidently, so ceiling tiles are not in place yet in the front room, the door is a bit wonky, and the right wall is waiting for plastering and so on.  I am asking for an update now on when this will be finished.

Let me know if you have any questions,

best
Fred

To leave the list, go to http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=bucni&A=1.