Hi Sean,

I’ve not been involved in setting up switch access for driving, but Curtiss Wright do recommend using normally closed switches with switch detect set to on to better manage a fault condition (Page 26):

http://sunrise.pgdrivestechnology.com/manuals/pgdt_omni_manual_SK78813-07.pdf

That in itself could involve some modified/bespoke switches I imagine.

Paul

Sent from my iPad