All – Sorry for the blatant advertising!

I know there has been a lot of discussion around Brainfingers recently so wanted to share this event that RCAS has arranged here in Newcastle in February 2019. We are excited to have Andrew Junker, developer of the Brainfigners come across to the UK to deliver a full days training, seminar and workshop in advanced use of the Brainfingers. If you are new to using Brainfingers or are wanting further knowledge and ideas for using with clients then this is for you! Please see attached leaflet for details and use the Eventbrite link should you wish to come along. I would advise booking quickly as we have limited tickets available!

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/understanding-the-power-of-brainfingers-a-brain-computer-interface-system-tickets-52670943209

Many Thanks

Heather Scorfield

Occupational Therapy Service Lead – Neurological Services

Advanced Occupational Therapist - Regional Communication Aid Service

(Working days - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday)

https://www.rcot.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/content_restrict_height_desk/public/RCOT%20member%20logo%20web%20use.jpg?itok=9T8ZXQJC&timestamp=1518539065

Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust

Walkergate Park

Centre for Neuro-Rehabilitation and Neuro-Psychiatry

Benfield Road

Newcastle Upon Tyne

NE6 4QD

Mobile: 07867 142 975

RCAS Tel: 0191 2875240

RCAS Fax: 0191 2875250

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: www.ntw.nhs.uk

FB-FindUsonFacebook-online-144

The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure
under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Unless the information is legally exempt, the confidentiality of this e-mail
and your reply cannot be guaranteed.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, the information contained in this e-mail
is intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not the intended
recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance upon
it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any
unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is
strictly prohibited.

To unsubscribe from the ASSISTECH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ASSISTECH&A=1