Opportunities in Data Science | The Competition & Markets Authority

Closing Date: Monday 12 November 2018.

The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) is a world leading Competition Authority at the forefront of tackling these pressing public policy questions. Our mission is to make markets work well in the interests of consumers. We undertake objective, evidence-based analysis that can have a direct and substantial impact on the economy and economic prosperity.

The CMA is recruiting for a new Data, Technology and Analytics (DaTA) unit to support its work in technology markets, the analysis of digital competition and artificial intelligence, and working with large datasets.

Director of Data Science - http://bit.ly/2qBmjQb

Assistant Director of Data Science, Head of Engineering - http://bit.ly/2JRKjYr

Assistant Director of Data Science, Lead Technical Expert - http://bit.ly/2JPCNgF

Data Scientist - http://bit.ly/2Ow5AHK