From: HEEON equal opportunities list <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Kathryn Leighton
Sent: 27 November 2018 17:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Positive action guide

Hi All

Has anyone developed a guide on the use of positive action statements, images, actions etc. in recruitment and promotion that they would be willing to share with me?

Many thanks
Kathryn Leighton
HR Manager - Development and Diversity
University of Chester

[Human Resources Logo]

Website:                      www.chester.ac.uk<http://www.chester.ac.uk/>
Like us on Facebook  http://www.facebook.com/UoCjobs
Follow us on Twitter  @UoCjobs<https://twitter.com/uocjobs>
Visit our website         http://www.chester.ac.uk/jobs

Confidentiality: This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email and highlight the error. Security Warning: Please note that this email has been created in the knowledge that Internet email is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when emailing us. Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.