Dear Fran

We are in the process of implementing Nova meters for POCT lactate
measurement as part of the sepsis screening program in our organisation. We
are planning to present comparison study with the lab in the next
Euromedlab 2019. If you need any further info you may contact me.

Best wishes

*Dr Mamatha Ramaswamy*

*MBBS, MD, FRCPath*

*Consultant In Metabolic Lab and Director of POCT*

*Department of Laboratory Medicine & Pathology*

*Hamad Medical Corporation    *

Tel: +974 4439 7780

Email: [log in to unmask]

P.O. Box 3050

Doha, Qatar

On Tue, 6 Nov 2018 at 19:59, Francesca Mills <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Could I collect your thoughts on the follow:
>
> Does anyone not allow GPs to request B12 and Folate due to stability
> problems? Secondly, do labs allow these to be added on?
>
> Is anyone using a standalone POCT instrument for lactate measurement in
> their sepsis pathway?
>
> Would appreciate thoughts on the above and happy to collate responses for
> anyone interested.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Fran
> ------------------------------
>
> Francesca Mills
>
> Principal Clinical Biochemist
>
> Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS Foundation Trust
>
> Direct Line: 01225 826075
> ------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion
> list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical
> biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed
> via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual who posts and
> they are solely responsible for all message content. The ACB does not
> monitor posts. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk Green Laboratories Work
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions
> (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/

This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry.
Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual who posts and they are solely responsible for all message content.  The ACB does not monitor posts.

ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
Green Laboratories Work
http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk