Dear Kathleen,

Have you looked through Warwick's Database of Irish Women's Writing? It is a bibliographical database of Irish women writers, who wrote in both Irish and English, between 1800 and 2005 and includes a whole range of publications. You can find it at:
https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/arts/history/irishwomenwriters/

Best wishes,
Laura