Dear All,

I’ve been asked to forward the attached call for seminar proposals for the 2019 GSA conference. Please contact Joe Perry (<[log in to unmask]>) directly if you have any queries.

Kind regards,

Katya

Dr Katya Krylova

Lecturer in German, Film and Visual Culture

Associate Director, GWW Centre for Visual Culture

University of Aberdeen

King’s College

Taylor Building A

Aberdeen AB24 3UB

Tel: +44(0)1224 272491

Now available: Krylova, K., The Long Shadow of the Past: Contemporary Austrian Literature, Film and Culture (Rochester, NY: Camden House, 2017)

Secretary, Women in German Studies (WIGS)
WIGS online: Website Blog Twitter Facebook YouTube