On 21/10/18 15:14, Alessandra Forti wrote:

> I don't know how many people still use YAIM so I've also added the
> /etc/vomses and /etc/grid-security/vomsdir files format.

You're right there.

Does anyone find the YAIM format records in Approved VOs[1] to be
"indispensable"? If there is no-one, I will update Approved VOs to be in
the format that Alessandra suggests, i.e. actual VOMSES and LSC files.

So please speak now or forever hold your peace...

[1] https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/GridPP_approved_VOs

Cheers,

Ste

--
Steve Jones                             [log in to unmask]
Grid System Administrator               office: 220