Dear members,

The next SUSCAG meeting will be held on Friday 7th December 2018 at The University of Edinburgh Main Library, 1.30pm - 4pm.

We hope that you will be able to come along to this last meeting of 2018 to discuss, among other things, plans for 2019. It would be fantastic to have representation from all institutions coming together to share ideas and experiences.

I'd be most grateful if you could confirm attendance.

More details will follow shortly but do let me know if there is anything specific you would like to see on the agenda or for inclusion in any other business.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes

Sharon Kelly

SUSCAG Secretary

To unsubscribe from the SUSCAG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SUSCAG&A=1