Dear Colleagues,

apologies for cross-posting.

As you may know, on November 15-16, 2018 the "Football: Politics of the
Global Game" international academic conference will be held at the
University of Warsaw. The programme is set and can be found on the
conference website: www.football.uw.edu.pl.

The interest in the conference is huge, which means we have last free
spots. In order to close the lineup before the deadline the Organizing
Committe has decided to hold the early bird conference fee for
registrations done not later than on October 21, 2018. Please see the
attached registration form.

The early bird conference fee is EUR 100 (academics) / EUR 70 (PhD
students) / EUR 50 (students) and covers:

   - full academic programme (November 15-16, 2018)
   - gala dinner (November 15-16, 2018)
   - coffee breaks (November 15-16, 2018)
   - lunch (November 16, 2018)
   - cocktail closing party (November 16, 2018)

It would be extremely appreciated if you spread the news about the
conference among all potentially interested scholars and academics.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Best regards,
Seweryn Dmowski

--
*Dr Seweryn Dmowski*
Pełnomocnik Dziekana do spraw organizacji dydaktyki

Wydział Nauk Politycznych i Studiów Międzynarodowych | Uniwersytet
Warszawski
Faculty of Political Science and International Studies | University of
Warsaw
http://uw.academia.edu/SewerynDmowski
https://facebook.com/seweryndmowski
https://twitter.com/seweryndmowski