Dear Keith,
Many thanks for raising my quest into the list and your advices

Dear Ken,
I am thankful for the clarification about referencing and relevant styles!
I am preparing my paper regarding engineering and aesthetics aspects of
iPhones for the proceedings of Design Microconference coordinated by
Richard Herriott in Desin School Kolding. I referred to some comments
performed last summer while discussing this issue in this forum. Your
advice appearently will be a good guide.

Kind Regards
Dr. Esra Bici Nasır

2 Eki 2018 Sal 11:21 tarihinde Ken Friedman <