Dear all
Maybe some of your are interesed in this?
I have recently published an article and an artbased coproduced film.

The film Dancing Days With Young People is inspired by art-based research and performative social science.  The film was created by collaboration between

a researcher and teacher,

a documentary film instructor,

a musician,

and a creative film editor.

The film was both part of the whole research process and the result of the creative collaboration. The film may be regarded as a coproduced research publication in itself, as it visualizes and documents the findings of the project, which are also based on written phenomenological-inspired experience descriptions from the university students.

Link to article and film: (English) -  international journal of qualitative methods

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1609406918789330

Link to 1 minute filmteaser (Danish).

https://vimeo.com/247465650

Thank you for all your inspiration