Dear All

Apologies for cross posting. We've got a number of vacancies at the Oxford University Museum of Natural History at the moment. Adverts, job descriptions and application details can be found here https://oumnh.ox.ac.uk/museum-vacancies summary posted below. Please share with colleagues and networks. If you have any queries or questions please reply to me off-list.

Front of House Manager - Maternity Cover
Closing date: noon 15 October 2018

We are recruiting a Front of House Manager working under the supervision of the Head of Operations to join our busy team.
Download job description<https://oumnh.ox.ac.uk/sites/default/files/oumnh/documents/media/foh_manager_maternity_cover_2018.pdf>
Download job advertisement<https://oumnh.ox.ac.uk/sites/default/files/oumnh/documents/media/front_of_house_manager_ad_sept_2018.docx>

Exhibitions Officer - Maternity Cover
Closing date: noon 5 November 2018

We are recruiting a Exhibitions Officer working under the supervision of the Deputy Director and Head of Public Engagement to join our busy team.
Download job description<https://oumnh.ox.ac.uk/sites/default/files/oumnh/documents/media/exhibitions_officer_maternity_jd_september_2018_.pdf>
Download job advertisement<https://oumnh.ox.ac.uk/sites/default/files/oumnh/documents/media/exhibitions_officer_ad_sept_2018_f.docx>

Documentation Assistant
Closing date: noon 12 November 2018

We are recruiting a Documentation Assistant working under the supervision of the Head of Print and Digital Collections to join our busy team.
Download job description<https://oumnh.ox.ac.uk/sites/default/files/oumnh/documents/media/documentation_assist_sept_2018.pdf>
Download job advertisement<https://oumnh.ox.ac.uk/sites/default/files/oumnh/documents/media/documentation_assistant_job_advertisement_sept_2018.docx>

Head of Collections
Closing date: noon 19 November 2018

We are seeking to appoint a Head of Collections with responsibility for strategic leadership across the zoology, palaeontology, mineralogy, petrology and archival collections.
Download job description<https://oumnh.ox.ac.uk/sites/default/files/oumnh/documents/media/head_of_collections_jd_oct_18.pdf?time=1539163071334>
Download job advertisement<https://oumnh.ox.ac.uk/sites/default/files/oumnh/documents/media/head_of_collections_advert_oct_18.pdf?time=1539163071334>

Mark Carnall
Collections Manager (Life Collections)
Oxford University Museum of Natural History
Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PW
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.oum.ox.ac.uk<http://www.oum.ox.ac.uk/>
Twitter: @mark_carnall
Follow us on Twitter @morethanadodo and read our blog www.morethanadodo.com<https://owa.nexus.ox.ac.uk/owa/redir.aspx?C=7puFzEGT0UWjcDW1JxZIalf3QzPwuNIIuzCTHuoLtiAbN21I3Q_kMhLOWV9zsjQ2kS2oA94Zxvc.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.morethanadodo.com%2f>