From: The Natural Science Collections Association discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Monaghan, Nigel
Sent: 15 October 2018 14:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Destructive techniques policies

Kathryn

Read the useful article in the latest NatSCA journal issue: http://natsca.org/article/2440

Destructive sampling natural science collections: An overview for museum professionals and researchers

Freedman, J., van Dorp, L., Brace, S.

Journal of Natural Science Collections, Volume 5, pages 21 – 34

Nigel

Mr Nigel T. Monaghan,

Keeper – Natural History Division,

National Museum of Ireland Natural History,
Merrion St. Dublin 2, Ireland.
D02 F627

T: +353-1-6486-354 | M: +353 87 7985570
Website | Social Media

Group Bookings should be addressed to [log in to unmask]

Research visitors must make appointments in advance of any proposed visit.

Virtual Visit: See our 3D interiors at http://www.museum.ie/en/exhibition/natural-history-3d-virtual-visit.aspx

Watch: We are one of the Dublin stories on www.storymap.ie also at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VunX2u_mQWw

Read: Guide to the National Museum of Ireland - Natural History, €5.95 from Museum Shops