Dear Members of the MDN,

*** This is a further reminder of the RACI Physical Chemistry Conference, Perth, Western Australia, February 11-14 2019 ***
*** Abstract submission deadline is next Monday! ***

TL;DR summary:

• Abstract submission deadline is looming! 5th of November
• Early Bird registration deadline is also looming! 3rd of December
• http://www.physchemperth2019.com.au/

The longer version:

This is a further reminder for the upcoming Physical Chemistry Division Conference, to be held in Perth, February 11-14, 2019. We have assembled a fine list of plenary speakers, covering theoretical chemistry, spectroscopy, and solution base physical chemistry.

Johannes Hunger,  MPI für Polymerforschung  (Liquid Dynamics) Irene Yarovsky, RMIT (Theoretical Chemistry & 2017 RACI Physical Chemistry Division Medallist) Michelle Coote, ANU (Theoretical Chemistry & 2019 RACI Physical Chemistry Division Medallist) Steven F. Lee, Cambridge (Spectroscopy) Yunjie Xu, Alberta (Spectroscopy)

Please navigate to the conference website to register and submit an abstract for an oral or poster presentation.

http://www.physchemperth2019.com.au/

The selection committee will award a number of keynote sessions to submitted abstracts, meaning a longer presentation slot! (Regular time slots are 20 minutes (15+5) while keynote sessions are 30 minutes (25+5))

Please feel free to forward this email to anyone you believe may be interested.

We look forward to welcoming you to Perth in February, 2019!

*** Escape the dreary Northern Winter, and visit us in Perth this coming February! Average Temperature is 31 C (87.8 F), and on average we have 1 day of rain in February! Conference ends on Thursday night with the Banquet, so spend a long weekend exploring Perth, the wine regions (Swan Valley and Margaret River), and other fantastic attractions ****

Duncan Wild & Allan McKinley
Conference Chairs

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html