Dear all,

Tinakori: Critical Journal of the Katherine Mansfield Society (ISSN 2514-6106) is currently inviting submissions for its forthcoming issue. We welcome scholars conducting research on any aspects of Mansfield's life or work to submit their papers to Tinakori: The Critical Journal of the Katherine Mansfield Society (formerly the Katherine Mansfield Society Online Essay Series, ISSN 2397-9046).

Please send submissions of completed essays to the Online Series Editor, Illya Nokhrin at [log in to unmask]<https:[log in to unmask]> with 'Tinakori CFP' in the subject line by 30 NOVEMBER 2018. Submissions to the forthcoming issue will be double peer-reviewed prior to acceptance.

We ask that essays follow the society's Style Guide, which is accessible at the following URL:
http://katherinemansfieldsociety.org/style-guide/
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Illya Nokhrin at
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
To view the KMS Online Series, please go to our website:
http://www.katherinemansfieldsociety.org/online-series/

Should you have any questions about Tinakori, please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

With thanks and best wishes,
Illya Nokhrin