Afternoon all, and have I got news for you?!

Deadline Headline
The deadline for submissions to Talis Insight Europe 2019 has been extended - sooooo many good ideas sent in already, we just got greedy.  Keep 'em coming, you've got until Halloween/October 31st to come up with a terrifyingly good talk, petrifying presentation or spooky session outline (sorry).  Please send your brief summaries (200 - 300 words) and a provisional title to [log in to unmask]

Bristol Fashion
In addition to this, bookings are open for the next Talis Aspire User Group Event - the December acquisitions meeting.  In Bristol, on the 7th, via Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/talis-aspire-user-group-december-acquisitions-meeting-registration-50905962103
N.B. password required:  HelloBristol!
The day will include user presentations on acquisitions, digitisations and integrations, refreshments, lunch and a break out session, as well as reps from Talis being on hand for the morning.
Tell your friends and ask your bosses - you'd be mad to miss it. *book now*

Insight Info
Remember, conferences aren't just for presenting, they're a great opportunity to meet with, talk to and learn from other Talis users too.   The next Talis Insight Europe conference is to be held on 30th April - 1st May 2019, at The REP Theatre, Birmingham, so stick it in your diary & we'll see you there.  If you weren’t able to attend this year, or just want to revisit the highlights of the event, have a look at https://talis.com/category/talis-insight-europe-2018/.

All the best from us:
Rachel, Louise, Clive and Allie - your Talis Aspire User Group (TAUG) Reps.

Rachel Bramley,
Online Distance Learning Librarian,
Essex House EH234, University of Sussex,
Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9QL

@rachelabramley

To unsubscribe from the LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE&A=1