*with apologies for cross-posting**

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce that the programme and booking form for our popular November One Day Conference, is now online - http://bit.ly/2Q3k4jg .

Event Summary

The theme for our 2018 One Day Conference is “Doing More with Less”.  More and more, we hear that all members of the knowledge community are expected to do more with less – in terms of creative allocation of budgets; staff numbers, recruitment and training; skills, technologies, and even natural resources.

Why you should attend

We are bringing together librarians, publishers, researchers and providers of related technology and services, to share stories and best practice around “doing more with less”; our programme includes speakers from five countries, so delegates will be able to learn from a wide range of perspectives, experiences and contextual challenges (what would happen to your budget if your university stopped charging student fees?).

Learning objectives

You will learn about methodologies to help more efficiently plan and test new ideas; strategies for providing access after big deal cancellations; technologies that can help libraries surface their content and services more effectively; the day will close with a debate about whether library schools and other professional development opportunities are keeping pace with the changes we face as we “do more with less”.

Conference Planning Committee:

Colleen Campbell, Max Planck Digital Library

Charlie Rapple, Kudos

Vicky Drew

Events Administrator (Maternity Cover)

UKSG

To unsubscribe from the LIS-LINK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-LINK&A=1