** Apologies for cross-posting **

Hi everyone,

We are very pleased to announce that we have released an initial set of three data visualisations of downloaded usage data. You can access the visualisations from the portal in the website.

Visualisations are currently available for ‘Download Trends – by month and calendar year’; ‘Downloads by Item Type’; and ‘Downloads by Country’.

All the visualisations can be viewed across all repositories or individually. The default setting on each is for your own repository. They include metric options and the ones you can select will vary but include by month, by year and by item type.

There is also a guide to the visualisations and it is available on the IRUS-UK website: http://irus.mimas.ac.uk/documents/Guide_to_IRUS-UK_visualisations.pdf

Please note that these are a beta release and there are still some intermittent issues with Tableau.

We hope you find these useful.  We would like to hear any initial feedback you might have to help us evaluate this aspect of the service.  If you have any feedback, comments, suggestions, or queries please send these to the helpdesk [log in to unmask] and mention IRUS or IRUS-UK data visualisations in the subject line.

Best wishes

Hilary

On behalf of the IRUS team

Jisc

Hilary Jones
Services and Projects Support

T 0161 413 7541

M 07773 182518
Skype [log in to unmask]
Twitter @JonesHilaryJ
6th Floor Churchgate House, 56 Oxford Street, Manchester, M1  6EU

orcid.org/0000-0002-6966-3959

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 882 5529 90. Jisc’s registered office is One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800. jisc.ac.uk

To unsubscribe from the JISC-REPOSITORIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=JISC-REPOSITORIES&A=1