Hi

If you are a previous participant of Analytics Labs, Heidi Labs or a related Labs team then read on as we have an exciting opportunity for you…

We know from feedback that the relationships and networks that have been forged during the Labs experience are very much valued by individuals and have often continued beyond the 12 weeks of Labs activity.

It has been suggested by a number of colleagues that we should provide a dedicated space for previous participants to interact more widely both with each other and with conversations around the potential developments of Labs outputs.

So, to meet this need, we’re delighted to announce that we’re launching a Labs Alumni group.

Further details on the potential opportunities and advantages of joining the Alumni are available on our blog - https://businessintelligence.jiscinvolve.org/wp/2018/10/19/have-you-participated-in-analytics-labs-or-one-if-its-previous-incarnations-like-to-stay-in-touch-join-our-new-alumni-group/

Interested in joining?  Please email us and we’ll get back to you.

Thank you.

Best wishes

Janette

Jisc

Janette Hillicks
Senior co-design manager

T 0203 8198 218
M 07918 564953
Skype janettehillicks
Twitter @hanetteheelox
2nd Floor, City Quadrant, 11 Waterloo Square, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4DP

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 882 5529 90. Jisc’s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800. jisc.ac.uk

To unsubscribe from the JISC-HESA-BUSINESS-INTEL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=JISC-HESA-BUSINESS-INTEL&A=1