Dear all (apologies for cross-posting),

I am a Geology PhD student and an intern with TravelingGeologist. As part of my internship and work in Science Outreach, I wanted to learn more about the experiences of women in science, and to discuss how to move towards greater equity and diversity in the sciences.

The anonymous survey (linked below) aims to investigate the role that social media plays in positively influencing the experiences of women in science. The results of this survey will be presented in the session “ED13C: Aiming for Truly Diverse Diversity to Strengthen the Geoscience Community III” at American Geophysical Union, Fall Meeting 2018.

Please feel free to share this with your friends and departments.

Link to survey: click here <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepd9P2CLu8BBkrr_oAWDo0WZvTqJIUd-xxzcoZjZ5XYVvqJw/viewform>.

Best regards,
Erin Martin
Science Outreach Intern