Dear All

The draft programme for the Hydrochemistry and human health meeting in Burlington House on Thursday 29th November 2018 can be downloaded from the IAH Ineson 2018 webpage using this link: http://www.iah-british.org/news-events/ineson-lecture/ineson-lecture-2018/

If you would like to register for this meeting please use this link: https://www.hydrogroup.org.uk/hydrogeology-and-health-a-one-day-meeting-including-the-ineson-lecture/

We welcome posters on the theme of hydrochemistry and human health. If you would like to submit a poster please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Please note that you need to register for this meeting in advance. Unlike previous years there will be no registration on the door. The final day for registration is 21st November 2018.

Best wishes, Tim

Tim Besien
Senior Advisor (Groundwater)
* Internal:    45352
* External:  +44 (0) 2084745352
* Mobile:  +44 (0) 7768006203

Environment Agency
Riversmeet House, Newtown Industrial Estate, Northway Lane, Tewkesbury, GL20 8JG
Information in this message may be confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, delete it and do not copy it to anyone else.

We have checked this email and its attachments for viruses. But you should still check any attachment before opening it.
We may have to make this message and any reply to it public if asked to under the Freedom of Information Act, Data Protection Act or for litigation.  Email messages and attachments sent to or from any Environment Agency address may also be accessed by someone other than the sender or recipient, for business purposes.

To report this email as SPAM, please forward it to [log in to unmask]