Hi - you could use the FMRIB58_FA template (like TBSS does by default) for this - though it might be better to use an HCP-derived average-FA template (higher effective resolution) that we will be releasing v soon - watch this space.

TBSS analysis all runs at 1mm by default regardless of input data resolution.

Cheers.