Hi Anderson

I would like to make my follow-up question more clearly:

I understand that if I find the null-distributions for each voxels sequentially (or a certain portion of the total voxels) sequentially, it will use only a fraction of the memory of that if I tried to get the 4D volume at once. However, presumably this will then lengthen the processing time.

Therefore, what I was curios about and trying to ask was: Is there any way in the permutation algorithm to reduce the memory usage and at the same time prevent significant lengthening of the processing time? Is the counter for keeping track of this processing sequence or counting other variables?

Thank you very much!

Best,
Chen-Chia