Hi,

It seems that your data contains nan’s. I would check all the steps you performed up until this point and *look at your data* after each step to make sure it’s looking ok. Basically, this is not a problem with melodic, but something that went wrong beforehand.

I might be that your design.mat is not in the right format. You can use fsl_glm to load the txt file and let FSL generate the design.mat file for you. Alternatively it may be a problem in the way you cleaned the data, or even before that.

Cheers,

Janine