From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Anderson M. Winkler" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, 1 October 2018 at 02:19
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [FSL] How to input time series to FSLnets

Hi Virginia,

Sure it's possible. Perhaps the simplest, though, would be to transform your parcellation file to a file that resembles the melodic_IC file. You'd break apart the parcels, one per 3D volume, make sure they are all binary (i.e., 0 for the background, 1 for the ROI), then merge as a 4D file, that would act in lieu of melodic_IC. Then you can run FSLNets as usual.

All the best,

Anderson