Hi Jordi,

This seems a very good case for FSLNets:
https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FSLNets

The main difference is that instead of having independent components (from
ICA), you have a set of ROIs. Have a look into the documentation and
perhaps consider tweaking it just a little bit, so that you replace the IC
maps from your ROIs in the same format.

All the best,

Anderson