Applications are now open tor up to 55 Fellowships at the Max Weber Post Doctoral Programme at the European university Institute in Florence, Italy. The largest post doctoral programme in the historical and social sciences in Europe, it is open to applicants from anywhere in the world (not just EU nationals) who are within 5 years of completing a PhD. Preference is given to newly completed or completing PhD students. Click on the link below to learn why and how to apply. NB the new deadline for applications is 18 October - decisions will made by December 2018 for the academic year 2019/20.

https://www.eui.eu/ServicesAndAdmin/AcademicService/Fellowships/MaxWeberFellowships

Professor Richard Bellamy, Director of the Max Weber Programme, European University Institute, Via dei Roccettini, 9, 50014 San Domenico di Fiesole (FI), Italy

Email [log in to unmask]Skype richardb483, Tel. [+39] 055 4685 809/3480296273

Professor of Political Science University College London, Email: [log in to unmask]

Co-editor, Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy (CRISPP)

View selected past and recent papers on my AcademiaOrcid ResearchGate, and SSRNauthor pages or via my Personal website

View the Max Weber Lectures and Interviews on https://www.youtube.com/user/MaxWeberProgramme/featured

To unsubscribe from the ECPR-THEORY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ECPR-THEORY&A=1