Like you I cant believe there has been no discussion, does this mean no
coloured overlays for someone with say cluster headaches?  I am someone who
has always encouraged students to get their scotopic sensitivity
investigated further and  with the DSA funding their lenses  there was more
chance they would.

With some Universities now not paying anything towards a Dyslexia
assessment and now no funding for irlen lenses the students will not get
all the support they need to study effectively.  If students have to pay
approx £400 for a dyslexia test and  approx £350 for coloured lenses they
wont do it and/or cant do it.

I too was disappointed that a decision was just made without any
consultation.

Sheila
Assessor
ATOP Ltd