Hello, all!

We've had an overwhelming response to our tour invitation yesterday and
all 20 slots have been taken now.

We are now opening up another tour in the afternoon of the 29th, so if
you missed out on the morning tour and still want to join us, please do
sign up for the tour at 3pm at this new Eventbrite
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/afternoon-tour-added-inside-the-internet-archive-a-tour-for-wdpd18-tickets-51508213453>page.

And as always, if you would like to schedule an individual tour at any
other time, we can most likely accomodate you so please get in touch!

Best regards,

Ashley

Ashley Ray
European Digitisation Manager