**Apologies for cross-posting**

Sign up to our newsletter to receive 35% discount on all our books.

New books in our groundbreaking Criminology series

Out this month: Climate change criminology in the New Horizons in Criminology series, and The harms of work in the Studies in Social Harm series.

From our commissioning editor for Criminology, Rebecca Tomlinson:

"I’m so pleased that the Criminology list can support Bristol University Press' mission to address the global social challenges that are impacting society through these two fantastic series.

In Climate change criminology, leading green criminologist Rob White asks what can be learned from the problem-solving focus of crime prevention to help face the challenges of climate change. Anthony Lloyd's The harms of work challenges current thinking low-paid, insecure labour in the service economy and discusses the harms it’s causing to society."

If you are interested in writing for us, please email Rebecca at [log in to unmask].

Read on for more criminology highlights...

Criminology highlights

Climate change criminology

The harms of work

Prison suicide

Making waves behind bars

Femicide across Europe

The sexual politics of gendered violence and women’s citizenship

Books that grapple with global social challenges

Through our innovative research-led publications we have the opportunity to make a positive impact on people's everyday lives.

Our Criminology list is rapidly-expanding and features boundary-pushing work in formats ranging from monographs and textbooks to trade books for the general reader. Browse the full list here.

Journal of Gender-Based Violence Editors' Choice

Browse the Editors' Choice collections for the Journal of Gender-Based Violence (free to access until 31 January 2019), including:

Using restorative justice approaches to police domestic violence and abuse

Authors: Westmarland, Nicole; McGlynn, Clare; Humphreys, Clarissa

Open Access title... coming soon

Femicide across Europe: Theory, research and prevention edited by Shalva Weil, Consuelo Corradi and Marceline Naudi will be available in EPDF version for anyone to read via the OAPEN website when it publishes later this month.

Get 35% discount on ALL Bristol University Press and Policy Press books by signing up to our newsletter here.

cid:image003.jpg@01D45A47.CBEA8830

Bristol University Press and Policy Press
1-9 Old Park Hill, Bristol BS2 8BB, UK

Tel: +44 (0)117 954 5940

To unsubscribe from the CRIMINOLOGY-POSTGRADS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CRIMINOLOGY-POSTGRADS&A=1