Hello All,

hope it's OK to keep you posted with this; the Leicester Psychology for Social Change group will be coming together for an open meeting on

Monday 29th October, 7pm, at the Centre for Medicine, University of Leicester (Lancaster road), room 0.02

All are welcome; it will have been a year since we first held a meeting in Leicester and we hope to review the past year and think about taking the group forwards. If you have any questions, or cannot make the meeting but would like to share some ideas about the group, feel free to contact me off list.

Many thanks,
Alison